Friday, August 14, 2009

Good Night All.
Well, it's been an eventful day of sorts. Remade the site, got the bugs out at least! Shopping cart is fully functional again and the 1 pic that I had out of kilter is right. Got a new page made as well.. the CONTEST page :)
I am having to watch my mother in laws uber hyper dog.. the little thing is on meds too so I have to put the pills into a peice of bread or something to get it to take them!
Got my orders packages and ready to go out in the post today. I am starting small, but it is a start!
God has been good to me. I have a loving and supportive family, good friends and a wonderful spiritual advisor in my Pastor. I am lucky and richer than if I had a mansion and a chest of gold. I can only hope that you all out there are the same as I am.
Good Night and Blessings,
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment