Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome

Hi Guys and Gals!
I don't know how many people will see this, but I guess that I should tell you a little about me!
My name is Amanda and I own/operate Seven Runs Soaps in the Florida Panhandle. I make Silk Soaps, Sugar Scrubs and Lip Blams. I enjoy making the soaps and all and have worked for about 8 years perfecting my recipes. Long time huh? Well, it was worth it in the long run. The end result was a bar of soap that has Silk, Shea Butter and Ground Oats in it that will give a rich creamy lather and clean REALLY well. The oats add exfoliation and the oils moisturize.
I started making soap on a whim. Then I realized that my youngest daughters skin was better, she had mild excema and now it has totally cleared up! I am not claiming that my soap made it clear up, but that she was sensitive to the commercial soaps sold in stores.
If you get a chance, visit my site and let me know what you think. Even if you do not purchase anything, I am interested in the look of the site and the feedback on that!http://SevenRunsSoaps.com
Blessings
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment