Saturday, August 15, 2009

Soapy Saturday... and Shrimp!

WooHoo! Making soap today :) I am running a little low on Oatmeal Milk & Honey, down to about 15 bars in stock. That is my family's fave so I like to keep lots on hand! They use it like crazy.
Got the oils and the alkali coolong, getting ready for the magic moment when they meld together and do thier little dance on the way to becoming a very creamy soap!
For now, I am doign the molds, the only part that I HATE! Wish that I had one of those fancy silicone log molds, but I can never seem to find one that is the right dimensions that I need.
Also geting ready for dinner tonight. I am tired of the meat and potatoes routine that my family loves, so I am goin' with shrimp. Here on the Gulf Coast, that is one thing that is never out of season!
More to talk about later, when I get the soap safely in bed for the night LOL
Soapy Blessings
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment