Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

Well, it's been quite a few days here! I have been super busy getting my fall soaps like settles and everything ordered! The nervousness that I have felt over everthing is replaces with the anxiety of waiting all the boxes! I do LOVE the UPS and FedEx men.. they are really handsome when they are toting boxes of oils, scents and other things to me LOL
On another note, it is back to school this week. Yesterday was our first day back and while the kiddos are excited, I am less then thrilled. My summer has gone NOWHERE fast! It has been filled with doctors, hospitals and tests for my oldest. In a way I am glad that it is over, but I still miss it. Plus, I also drive the school bus, so I am NOT looking forward to training all the Kindergartners on the finer aspects of Bus Etiquette! I have a really cute group of little ones, but it seems that the bigger ones will eventually teach the smaller ones how to misbehave... is this a form of hazing? Get the driver to go completely nuts? Make brown hair turn grey? They sure so work on it sometimes. All in all, I love the bus and would not trade any of the kids on there, and considering it is part time, only 4 hours a day, I still have my soaps and scrubs to abate the insanity that is my life Besides Twitter, Blogging and Facebook (which I have sorely neglected...SORRY) my life is an endless circle of craziness... and I am the Queen of my crazy castle! :) In some small way, I do believe that you have to be just a little off your rocker to enjoy driving a school bus with 50+ elementary kids. It does make for some interesting days!
My fall line of soaps and scrubs will feature: Rosemary Mint, Apple Berry, Apples and Oak, Mullberry, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Sandalwood Vanilla, Bay Rum and Mango Papaya as well as the usual English Rose, Lavender, Lemon Citronella, Vanilla Coffee (Deodorizing), PearBerry and Rosehip Jasmine. I might throw in a few more, depends on my moods at the time... after all, I am a woman!
That is about all that I have time to write now, and you are most likely bored to death, so I will just sign off until next time.
Blessings from the Creek!
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment